- Noon - 5:30 PM - Early packet pick-up and late registration at the Port City Pacers Office located at 358 Morgan Avenue, Mobile, Al. map
- 6:30 - 7:15 AM - Race day registration and packet pick-up
- 7:30 AM - Race Start
- 9:00 AM (approx) - Awards and Port City Pacer Board elections.
5K-ish cross country course through the trails of Medal of Honor (Cottage Hill) Park.
Pre-register by mail (entries should be postmarked by May 18th), in person at McCoy Outdoor, Run-N-Tri, or Fleet Feet in Mobile until noon on May 25th or online until 6AM May 26th.
Adult $18.00 ($16.00 without shirt)
Child (12 and under) $8.00 (FREE with no shirt)
Adult $20.00 ($18.00 without shirt)
Child (12 and under) $15.00 ($13.00 without shirt)
Day of Race
To guarantee a shirt on race day, applications and fees must be submitted 3 weeks before race day.
- Top Male and Female Overall
- Top Masters Male and Female (40+)
- Top Grandmasters Male and Female (50+)
- Top Senior Grandmasters Male And Female (60+)
- Top Walker (no running at all) Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+
Special “end of year” party after race, food and beverages provided. Election of 2023-2024 PCP board members to be held at this time.